Whether you are making decisions about academics, life at Princeton or potential careers, alumni are often eager to offer advice and referrals.
There are plenty of opportunities to meet and/or chat with alumni during your time at Princeton. For tips on how to contact and prepare for conversations with alumni, review our Five-Step Guide to Networking.
The following resources will help you connect with Princeton alumni:
- LinkedIn: Identify Princeton alumni using the Princeton University alumni search tool.
- TigerNet: Princeton's official online community, TigerNet is a searchable directory featuring alumni contact information.
- Career Compass: Learn about the diverse paths and experiences of Princeton alumni and connect with them for advice.
- Career Chats: This program provides an opportunity to speak with alumni from a range of industries and backgrounds. These conversations offer insight into different career paths and help you start to develop your own network.
- CareerShift: Access in-depth information about potential contacts, get up-to-date information including email addresses for contacts at millions of companies and find related job postings. Review our CareerShift Search Tips page to learn how to use it effectively.