Residential college: Rocky
Career area interests:
- Arts, culture, media and/or entertainment
Certificates: Statistics & Machine Learning, Finance and Musical Conducting
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- Princeton Glee Club and Chamber Choir
- Orange Key Tour Guide
- Princeton Corporate Finance Club
- Hindu Society
- Women in Economics and Policy
Past internships or job experiences:
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst - Goldman Sachs
- Data Science Summer Intern - Quicken Loans
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
Mock interviews with career advisers (faculty)! They are super helpful and really prepare you for what an actual interviewer would expect from you.
What advice would you give to someone considering your major/industry/area of expertise?
You don't have to have tons of finance clubs and online certifications under your belt to go into finance - I realized that companies don't want to see robotic students with the same activities as those from business schools, but rather unique individuals with something new to offer! Pursue clubs that make you happy, they'll appreciate hearing about them in interviews!