Concentration: School of Public and International Affairs
Residential College: Rocky
Career area interests:
- Engineering, health, science and/or tech
- Social impact
Certificates: Cognitive Science and African American Studies
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- Princeton Debate Panel
- Princeton University Mentoring Program (PUMP)
- Assistant Residential College Adviser for Rocky College
- Our Health Matters
Past internships or job experiences:
- Global Health Intern - Health and Human Services
- Outreach Coordinator - Representable.org
- Non-Profit Business Management Intern - Step Up Wilmington
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
1:1 Sessions with Career Advisors and PCAs!
What advice would you give to someone considering your major/industry/area of expertise?
Definitely get involved on campus with clubs and programs that inform your interests and get connected with professors and pre-law advisors! It can be really difficult to navigate the pre-law track because there is not a lot of structure, so using your resources wisely is crucial.