Jeanna Raphael, '26
Concentration: School of Public and International Affairs (SPIA) / Politics
Certificates: Global Health Policy, History and Practice of Diplomacy
Residential college: Yeh
Career area interests:
- Social Impact
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- Students for Prison Education, Abolition and Reform (SPEAR)
- Scholars Institute Fellows Program (SIFP)
- Undergraduate Associate of the Julis-Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy & Finance
Past internships or job experiences:
- SAT Math Tutor - Legal Outreach
- HOPP Intern - Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Research Hospital
- Steering Committee Member - Teens Take Charge
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
An underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development is Career Chats, which can provide you with knowledge on how alumni navigated their Princeton experience, what working in a particular job or field is really like, and tips to prepare for and land internships and jobs.
What made you apply to this position / what do you like most about it?
I enjoy the community within the work environment.
Career advice I've gotten that resonated with me...
Never overlook an opportunity even if it may not be what you initially intended.