Concentration: Operations Research and Financial Engineering (ORFE)
Home residential college: Whitman
Liaison residential college: Whitman
Career area interests:
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- The Daily Princetonian
- Peer Academic Adviser (PAA)
- Tiger Investments
- Princeton University Synchronized Skating Team
Past internships or job experiences:
- Equity Research Associate Analyst Intern — T. Rowe Price
- Online Intensive Program Scholar — Girls Who Invest
- Decarbonization Private Equity Princetern — Ara Partners
- Summer Business Analyst — Agile Rainmakers
- Mathematics & Data Analysis ASPIRE Intern — Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
All of the guides on the Center for Career Development website are excellent resources to have and use! Not only do the guides give you a good rundown on the topic, but they also contain helpful reflection exercises, samples, and other helpful resources such as a list of strong action verbs for your resume!
What advice would you give to someone considering your major/industry/area of expertise?
My main advice for someone interested in the business/finance field is to start networking as soon as possible! Even if a meeting with an experienced leader in the industry doesn’t automatically translate into an internship offer, you will receive valuable advice on areas of improvement as well as opportunities to look out for.
In my free time, I like to..
Travel, try new restaurants and spend time with family and friends!