Concentration: Art and Archaeology (Art Practice Track)
Certificates: Creative Writing, Robotics and Intelligent Systems
Home residential college: Whitman
Liaison residential college: Whitman
Career area interests:
- Architecture, design & visual arts
- Media & entertainment
- Social Impact
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- 2022 USG Sustainability Committee Chair and Social Media Manager
- Whitman College Council Arts Co-Chair
- The Prospect Writer and Cartoonist - The Daily Princetonian
- Sympoh Urban Arts Crew Media Chair
- Nassau Weekly Artist and Writer
- Figments Magazine Arts Director
- PICASSO Social Chair
- Arch and Arrow Design Editor
- Council on Science and Technology Student Advisory Board Member
- Quantum Computing Club Member and Artist
- Robotics Club Social Media Creator and Manager
- Princeton Blockchain Society Member
- The Women’s Network Member
- WPRB Radio Station News and Culture Podcaster
- WPRB DJ Trainee
Past internships or job experiences:
- Student Staff - Whitman College Office
- Campus Engagement Specialist - Office of Campus Engagement (OCE)
- Watercolor Intensive Instructor - OCE Wintersession 2022
- Event Assistant - EcoReps
- Student Map Assistant
- Designer - OneStudio Media Agency
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
I think Career Compass is a great resource for finding alumni in specific fields that some students may not know about yet!
What advice would you give to someone considering your major/industry/area of expertise?
I would encourage students considering majoring in art to explore as many different mediums as possible and to take as wide a range of classes as possible too. Learning more about different topics can help artists make connections between different disciplines and create interesting pieces!
How has your idea of a career or your career interests changed in the past 10 months?
I have always been interested in art, technology and writing. I think in the past 10 months, I am leaning more toward art and writing, but I am still excited to learn more about coding, data science and other aspects of technology.
In my free time, I like to...
Make illustrations and paintings, write poetry, write stories, read webcomics, watch science YouTube videos, bake, spend time with friends and family, and garden!
One thing I'm looking forward to this semester is...
Learning new skills in classes (philosophy will be new and interesting!) and making new friends.