Concentration: Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Residential College: First
Career area interests:
- Engineering, health, science and/or tech
Certificate: Materials Science and Engineering
Activities, clubs, or organizations:
- Model United Nations
- Residential College Advisers for First College
Past internships or job experiences:
- Mission Engineering Intern - Department of Defense
- Reimagining Intern - Sextant Foundation
- Mechanical Engineering Research Intern - Princeton University
What's the most underrated/overlooked resource or service offered by the Center for Career Development?
Mock interviews with career advisers!
What advice would you give to someone considering your major/industry/area of expertise?
Use summer as an opportunity to explore industries in which your major might be relevant. It's a great way to try out something and figure out what you value in a career.