All Princeton undergraduates, graduate students and alumni have free access to Management Consulted, a consulting and case interview prep resource.
Management Consulted’s library of resources includes more than 500 cases, nine video courses, 10,000 case drills, 11 industry primers, and 12 chatbot cases. It covers:
- An overview of the consulting industry
- Networking and how to get your foot in the door
- Resume and cover letter tips
- Tips for mental math, case and fit interviews
- How to use PowerPoint and Excel
- Preparing for day one on the job
- A directory of consulting firms
Students and alumni can create their free accounts on the Management Consulted website using their Princeton email addresses and will be provided an email with login instructions.
We encourage students interested in exploring consulting internships and careers to: