The Arts at Work summer program brings Princeton students and alumni together for speakers and panel discussions, artists’ showcases and social events. The program is also designed to provide Princetonians a supportive arts and creative community and opportunities to learn about the realities of life and work in various creative fields. All events will be virtual this summer.
Visit the Arts at Work website for more information about upcoming events.
Arts at Work events are open to Princeton undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni. RSVPs are required for each event. The program is sponsored by the Center for Career Development, the Lewis Center for the Arts and the Princeton Entrepreneurship Council.
Upcoming events include:
- Documentary Film & Unscripted Series Panel (6/10)
- Writers' Roundtable (6/18)
- Performing Artist as Entrepreneur Workshop, Part 1 (6/24)
- Performing Artist as Entrepreneur Workshop, Part 2 (7/1)
- Theater Careers Panel (7/8)
- Creating a Design Business Workshop (7/15)
- Making a Career with Your Voice: Singers' Panel (7/22)
- Comic Book Illustration with Jim Lee '86 (7/27)
- Working in Hollywood (7/29)