Considering law school? The Center for Career Development is here to help you understand options, navigate the process, complete application materials and more.
Karen Graziano, our pre-law adviser, is available to meet with undergraduates, graduate students and alumni interested in or applying to law school. You can schedule an appointment with Karen in Handshake.
For students or alumni considering law school, you can meet with Karen to learn more about understand the application process, including how to investigate a career in law and maximize your academic, leadership, and professional experiences at Princeton. If you're working on your application, Karen will teach you how to acquire the strongest recommendation letters, develop unique personal statements and essays that communicate your background and skills, identify appropriate schools and network effectively with law school admission professionals, faculty members and attorneys.
Students will also learn how to plan their outreach to learn more about the law profession as well as develop relationships with law school faculty members, admission professionals and attorneys.
Most appointments with Karen will be by phone or Skype.
- Yale Law School Information Session - Thurs., Sept. 26
- Master the Law School Admission Process - Fri., Sept. 27
- Develop Your Law School Admission Plan and Materials - Fri., Sept. 27
- Personal Statement Writing Tips from Harvard Law School - Thurs., Oct. 10
- Harvard Law School Information Session - Thurs., Oct. 10
- Princeton Pre-Law Connects: Cookies & Conversation for First-years and Sophomores - Fri., Oct. 11
- Why Go to Law School? Learn How Students in Law School Serve As Advocates - Mon., Oct. 14
- Columbia Law School Information Session - Wed., Oct. 16
- Law School Preview, the "Socratic Method" - Mon., Nov. 11
- Princeton Pre-Law Connects: Cookies & Conversation for First-years and Sophomores - Fri., Nov 15