We offer one-on-one appointments for graduate students to help them reflect on their values and strengths, pursue opportunities that match their unique interests and design personalized plans to achieve their goals. There are no prerequisites to make an appointment and graduate students in all departments, years and stages of their program are welcome.
You can make an appointment in Handshake.
Common topics for graduate students include:
- Career assessment or personality inventory
- Help identifying your skills, values, and interests
- Exploration of possible career options both within and outside of academia
- Develop and/or assess your job search strategy
- CV, resume and cover letters development and review
- Identify contacts and resources for your search
- Refine communications and network skills
- Interview assistance
Graduate students on leave can email Gaeun Seo, senior associate director, graduate student career development to request a career advising appointment.
If you are in one of the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs graduate programs, be sure to consult the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs Career Services and Alumni Relations office.