We host site visits (trips to a single organization) and City Treks (daylong trips to multiple organizations in a city) throughout the academic year. These programs provide undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to visit an organization, get an inside look at an industry and possible careers, and meet alumni and recruiters.
Opportunities for the 2021-22 Academic Year
- Applications open: Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022
- Applications due: Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022
- Date of trek: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Learn more & apply in Handshake.
City Treks are open to undergraduate and graduate students, providing the opportunity to visit two organizations within the same industry. Students will learn about possible careers, and meet alumni and recruiters.
Each visit is structured differently and may include office tours, alumni panels, roundtable discussions with company leadership and/or attendance at performances or shows.
Transportation will be provided for the students to/from campus to the host sites. Lunch will also be included.
This year, the Center for Career Development will be offering the following treks:
City Trek options include:
- Architecture & design: Perkins + Will
- Arts & entertainment: Art Advisory Services, Inc. and The Tank
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals: Exemplify BioPharma (graduate students only) and NJ Biopharmaceuticals
- Consulting: Bain & Co and Russell Reynolds Associates
- Technology: Celonis