Meet employers for casual career conversations to improve your networking skills and get the inside scoop on careers that would be a good match for you. This new twist on recruiting events is more like a reception-it's nothing like the crowded booths you'd see at career fairs. Food and beverages (beer, wine and non-alcoholic) will be served. Employers will receive a Resume Book with all student resumes.
How does this event differ from the traditional career fair?
- No suits required! This is a casual networking event where we encourage students to wear their favorite t-shirts, focusing more on their experience narrative and less on the concern for what they are wearing.
- You will not need to bring resumes to the event. This encourages you to go beyond the document and to have meaningful conversation with employers and alumni. We'll provide employers with booklets to record student names and interaction notes, and you can upload your resume for the employers to see after the event.
- Employers will not identify themselves by their company name. They will identify themselves by the skills they may be looking for in prospective employees. Many great student candidates shy away from certain companies as they do not feel they may be qualified, when this is most often not the case.
Questions? Contact Susanne Killian, senior associate director, graduate student career development.
Organizations currently registered:
- American Association of University Women.(Education/Edtech)
- ACLU (non-profit)
- BAM.money (Finance/Fintech)
- Bank of China (Finance/Fintech)
- BGB Group (Medical Communications/multimedia/Pharma Advertising)
- BlockApps, Inc. (Tech)
- Byte Academy (Education/Edtech)
- Carney, Sandoe & Associates (Education/Edtech)
- Chelsea Piers Fitness (Fitness/Health & Wellness)
- Citadel and Citadel Securities (Finance/Fintech)
- CoinList (Finance/Fintech)
- Dalet Digital Media Systems (Tech)
- Def Method (Tech)
- EastWest Institute (NGO)
- Ernst & Young LLP (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- ESW Beauty (CPG/Beauty)
- Fresco Foundation (Nonprofit; arts)
- Govern for America (Government)
- Mars & Co (Strategy Consulting)
- Mayor's Office of Contract Services (Government)
- MDRC (Research - social policy)
- Peace Corps (Nonprofit)
- ReD Associates (Strategy Consulting)
- Renascent Biosciences (R&D)
- Reservoir Labs (R&D)
- Thornton Tomasetti (Engineering)
- Vera Institute of Justice (Nonprofit)
- West Wing Writers (Communications/multimedia)
- WordCityStudio (Communications/multimedia)
- YOOBIC Inc (Tech)
- Zeta Charter Schools.(Education/Edtech)