Meet employers for casual career conversations to improve your networking skills and get the inside scoop on careers that would be a good match for you. This new twist on recruiting events is more like a reception-it's nothing like the crowded booths you'd see at career fairs.
Open to all graduate students and postdocs in humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and engineering.
Food and beverages (beer, wine and non-alcoholic) will be served.
How does this event differ from the traditional career fair?
- No suits required! This is a casual networking event where we encourage students to wear their favorite t-shirts, focusing more on their experience narrative and less on the concern for what they are wearing.
- You will not need to bring resumes to the event. This encourages you to go beyond the document and to have meaningful conversation with employers and alumni. We'll provide employers with booklets to record student names and interaction notes, and you can upload your resume for the employers to see after the event.
- Employers will not identify themselves by their company name. They will identify themselves by the skills they may be looking for in prospective employees. Many great student candidates shy away from certain companies as they do not feel they may be qualified, when this is most often not the case.
Employers will receive a resume book with all student resumes.
- Air Liquide
- American Enterprise Institute
- Attollo Prep
- BlockApps, Inc.
- Bracebridge Capital
- Collins Aerospace
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Dean Capital Investments Management
- Educational Testing Service
- Elite Scholars of China
- Momentum Solar
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Perspecta Labs
- Princeton Satellite Systems
- Quicken Loans