Are you hoping to start building your resume? Do you need to learn how to convert your high school resume to a college resume?
Resume writing is a great way to reflect on your experiences, achievements and learning so far. It's never too early to start building your resume.
Peer Career Advisers (PCAs) trained by the Center for Career Development will teach you:
- The purpose of a resume
- Fundamental components and the format of college resume
- How to develop descriptions and create impactful accomplishment statements
Resume workshops are offered at three different levels:
- Resume Writing 101: Essentials (Nov. 7)
- Resume Writing 201: Customizing for Positions (Nov. 11)
- Resume Writing 301: CV for Grad School & Research (Nov. 15)