Do you need to build your first resume or learn how to convert your high school resume to a college version?
Peer Career Advisers (PCAs) trained by the Center for Career Development will teach you:
- The purposes of a resume
- Necessary components and format of a college resume
- How to develop descriptions and create impactful accomplishment statements
Resume writing is also a great way to reflect on your experiences, achievements, and learning so far. It's never too early to start building your resume.
Please note that resume workshops are offered at three different levels:
- Resume Writing 101: Essentials
- Resume Writing 201: Customizing for Positions
- Resume Writing 301: CV for Grad School & Research