Are you hoping to start building your resume? Do you need to learn how to convert your high school resume to a college resume?
Resume writing is a great way to reflect on your experiences, achievements, and learning so far. It's never too early to start building your resume.
Peer Career Advisers (PCAs) trained by the Center for Career Development will teach you:
- The purposes of resume
- Fundamental components and the format of college resume
- How to develop descriptions and create impactful accomplishment statements
Please note that resume workshops are offered at three different levels:
- Resume Writing 101: Essentials
- Resume Writing 201: Customizing Resume for Specific Positions/Industries
- Resume Writing 301: Converting resume to CV for grad school and research applications
Email Satomi Chudasama to request accommodations for this event at least 15 working days in advance.