Interviewing is more than just answering questions. Learn how to best prepare for and present yourself during an interview, as well as what you should do AFTER an interview to express your continued interest in the role. In addition to general interviewing strategies, we will share tips specific to virtual interviews.
You will learn:
- Different purposes and stages of interviewing
- Multiple types of interview questions
- How to develop an effective introduction and express compatibility for a position
After attending this Interviewing 101 program, we recommend you to attend the Interviewing 201: Rocking Behavioral Interviews workshop on Oct. 1 where you will:
- Understand purposes and strategy of behavioral interviews
- Start building stories using STAR