The Fall 2021 HireTigers Virtual Career Fair brings together Princeton students, and employers for networking, recruiting and career conversations. You will have the opportunity to meet with organizations interested in recruiting for full-time employment and summer internships at one of the largest career events of the year. All enrolled undergraduate and graduate students at Princeton University are welcome.
This event will be completely virtual and conducted through Handshake. Student registration opens Thursday, September 2. Once registration opens, you can sign up for one-on-one and group employer sessions in advance of the fair.
Please keep checking Handshake for updates as new employers are added regularly.
Learn more and prepare for the fair by reading these brief articles:
- Virtual Fair FAQs
- 10 Tips You Need to Know About Virtual Fairs
- Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair
- Signing up for Sessions at a Virtual Fair
- Participating in a Virtual Fair
- Video Requirements and Troubleshooting
The Fall HireTigers Virtual Career Fair is sponsored by:
- BAM.money, Inc
- BNP Paribas
- Circle Internet Financial
- ClearView Healthcare Partners
- Five Rings
- Hudson River Trading
- Old Mission Capital, LLC
- OnPrem Solution Partners, LLC
- Princeton University Investment Company (PRINCO)
- Rocket Companies
- US Army Cherry Hill Medical Recruiting Station
- YK Pao School, Shanghai, China