The Fall 2022 HireTigers Virtual Career Fair brings together Princeton students, and employers for networking, recruiting and career conversations. This event will be completely virtual and conducted through Handshake. There is also an in-person career fair on Friday, Sept. 16.
You will have the opportunity to meet with organizations interested in recruiting for full-time employment and summer internships at one of the largest career events of the year. All enrolled undergraduate and graduate students at Princeton University are welcome.
Student registration opens at 9 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 1. Once registration opens, you can sign up for one-on-one and group employer sessions in advance of the fair.
Learn more and prepare for the fair by reading these brief articles:
- Virtual Fair FAQs
- 10 Tips You Need to Know About Virtual Fairs
- Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair
- Signing up for Sessions at a Virtual Fair
- Participating in a Virtual Fair
- Video Requirements and Troubleshooting
Career Fair Prep Session
On Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. we will hold a session covering how you can make the most of connecting with recruiters and alumni, including how to:
- Find employers with opportunities that interest you
- Research employers before the day of the fair
- Introduce yourself and follow-up with employers
- Determine what questions to ask and how to register for sessions
- Use effective networking techniques
Fall Career Fairs
There are multiple career fairs this fall, including:
- Sept. 16: Fall HireTigers Career Fair (In person - Dillon Gym)
- Sept. 23: Fall HireTigers Career Fair (Virtual - Handshake)
- Oct. 7: Science & Technology Job Fair
They will feature different employers, so we recommend checking all three and registering for the ones that look most interesting to you.
Learn more about the opportunities during your time at Princeton to meet employers interested in hiring students for internships and jobs.