The largest career event of the year, the Fall HireTigers Career Fair brings together students, alumni and employers for networking, recruiting and career conversations. You'll have the chance to meet with organizations and alumni interested in recruiting for full-time employment and summer internships.
Enrolled Princeton undergraduate and graduate students of all years are welcome to attend.
Student registration opens at 9 a.m. ET on Thursday, Sept 1. Once registration opens, you can register to attend in Handshake and see employers from multiple industries who will be in attendance.
Career Fair Prep Session
On Wednesday, Sept. 14 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. we will hold a session covering how you can make the most of connecting with recruiters and alumni, including how to:
- Find employers with opportunities that interest you
- Research employers before the day of the fair
- Introduce yourself and follow-up with employers
- Determine what questions to ask and how to register for sessions
- Use effective networking techniques
Fall Career Fairs
- Sept. 16: Fall HireTigers Career Fair (In person - Dillon Gym)
- Sept. 23: Fall HireTigers Career Fair (Virtual - Handshake)
- Oct. 7: Science & Technology Job Fair
Learn more about the opportunities during your time at Princeton to meet employers interested in hiring students for internships and jobs.