Do you have a quick question for a career adviser? The Center for Career Development will be offering 15-minute virtual drop-in sessions for undergraduate students every Friday this spring between noon and 4 p.m. The Zoom link can be found in Handshake.
Common questions covered during drop-in sessions include:
- Learning more about our center and its resources
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Job/internship/fellowship application help
- Questions about networking strategies and how to contact alumni
- LinkedIn profile help
- Preparing for campus recruiting and career fairs
No appointment is needed, just log into Zoom whenever works best for you during the drop-in hours. If other students are in line ahead of you, you will be informed about your approximate wait time.