Drop-ins are 15-minute, virtual advising sessions for undergraduates that do not require an appointment. Drop-ins begin Tuesday, January 3 and are held weekdays during the following times:
- Monday-Thursday from 2- 4 p.m.
- Friday from 12 - 4 p.m.
Students are welcome to come at any point during those times that fit their schedules. You can find a full list of drop-in advising dates in Handshake.
You can come to virtual drop-ins to just talk through your interests and possible options, you do not need to have anything prepared to meet with an adviser.
Common topics covered during drop-in sessions include:
- How the Center for Career Development can help you
- Starting to explore career options
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Preparing for career fairs
- Job/internship/fellowship application help
- Networking strategies and how to contact alumni