Learn how you can make the most of connecting with recruiters and alumni during the Spring Networking Career Fair on Feb. 17.
We will cover how to:
- Find employers with internships and jobs that interest you
- Research employers before the day of the fair
- Network with prospective employers and Princeton alumni
- Introduce yourself and follow-up with employers
- Use effective networking techniques
Alphasights will co-present and answer questions from an employer perspective to help you successfully navigate the fair.
Optional resume reviews with career advisers to follow from 5:30 to 7 p.m.