Interviewing is more than just answering questions. Learn how to best prepare for and present yourself during an interview, as well as what you should do AFTER an interview to express your continued interest in the role. In addition to general interviewing strategies, tips for virtual interviews will be covered.
In this program, you will learn:
- Different purposes and stages of interviewing
- Multiple types of interview questions
- How to develop an effective introduction and express compatibility for a position
- Understand purposes and strategy of behavioral interviews
- Start building stories using STAR
This program is part of the Career Development Toolkit Series which is designed to help you build basic career development knowledge and skills. There are seven sessions in this series that can be taken in any order.