Get a behind-the-scenes look at the acclaimed Broadway Musical WICKED, and the career journeys and advice of three alumni involved with the production.
This event is part of our Arts At Work Spring Series:
- March 25: Arts at Work - Theater/Music Theater: WICKED
- April 1: Arts at Work - The Working Author: Writing Careers
- April 8: Arts at Work - Visual Arts after College
- April 22: Arts at Work - Dance Careers Panel
Arts At Work provides panels and workshops that offer practical, real-world advice to Princeton students and early-career alumni interested in establishing creative careers.
Presented by the Center for Career Development and the Lewis Center for the Arts.
Email Satomi Chudasama (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request accommodations for this event at least 15 working days in advance.
Moderator: Adam Gwon, Lecturer in Theater
- Winnie Holzman '76, co-author of WICKED
- Alex Volckhausen '93, stage manager
- Sam Gravitte '17, actor