Connect with hiring organizations in the private, nonprofit and public sectors across a multitude of industries that focus on environment and sustainability.
Private companies, public agencies, and nonprofit organizations seek candidates who wish to address complex sustainability challenges through internships, fellowships, and full-time career positions.
This year, the event will be virtual and held over a week.
Breakdown by Day
- Feb. 1-3: Graduate Program Information Sessions
- Feb. 2-3: Panel discussions
- Feb. 4: Interviews with employers (application deadline is January 3 at 11:55 p.m. ET.)
- Feb. 5: Fair
- Visit the All Ivy Career Fair website,
- Click on the "Student Registration" tab and create a new account using your University email. Even if you attended in the past, you must create a new account.
- This is a 2-step process.
- You will need to first verify your email and will receive
- confirmation once your registration is approved.
- Once your registration is approved, log in, click on “Events” --> “Career Fairs” --> “All Ivy Fair” --> “RSVP”
- Submit your resume to the All Ivy Resume Book
February 1-3: Graduate Program Information Sessions
Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, the University of Pennsylvania, and Yale will hold virtual graduate program information sessions for students wishing to explore graduate school opportunities. Sessions will be posted in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
February 2-3: Panels
In the days leading up to the Fair, there will be two virtual breakout sessions on two professional topics of interest. Each session will feature a panel of professionals working on these topics who will discuss their background, career path and insights on how to break into the field. Registration for both is open!
- Environmental Consulting: February 2, 5-6 p.m. ET
- Circular Economy: February 3, 5-6 p.m. ET
February 4: Interviews
Several employers will be conducting virtual interviews with students on February 4, 2021 (day before the Fair) for specific positions and to assess their overall fit for the organization. Employers will select candidates to interview from the Resume Book and from specific applications, so be sure to submit information to both.
Employers hosting interviews include: Arava Institute for Environmental Studies, Creative Team for The Public Interest Network, CS Energy, EmPower Solar, Hannon Armstrong, PowerMarket, Roux Associates, Inc., Safari Energy, and The Helmsley Charitable Trust.
- Resume Book: Log in to Symplicity -> Documents -> Opt-in Books -> All Ivy Resume Book 2021-> Add Resume
- Apply to Posted Positions: Log in to Symplicity -> Events -> Career Fairs -> The All Ivy Career Fair 2021 -> Positions. Click on each position and submit the requested documentation. Positions have All Ivy 2021 in the title. You may find that other employers attending the Fair may post positions. You are welcome and encourages to apply to those as well, but please note they are separate from the interviews on February 4 and will not have All Ivy 2021 in the title.
The deadline to apply to the positions by the employers listed above is January 3, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. ET. Applications will not be accepted after this date. Students selected for interviews will be contacted on or around January 19. Interviews will take place virtually between 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET.
February 5: All Ivy Career Fair
Representatives from public agencies, consulting firms, nonprofit organizations, and corporations participate in the Fair to discuss careers, internships, full-time positions and graduate opportunities in a variety of fields. A full list of employers is available on the All Ivy Fair site. The Fair will take place from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ET.