The Center for Career Development is committed to helping students explore careers, gain experience and develop skills, and alumni are invaluable partners in helping with these efforts.
We believe our alumni volunteers may be able to provide students with opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Some of those ways include:
- Completing an Alumni Profile to share insights and reflections about your Princeton and professional experiences to illustrate to students the wide range of career possibilities available to them. Your answers will help students understand skills you use in your work, how you navigated your career path and what a “day in the life” of your job is like.
- Participating in virtual panel discussions about professional experiences and identity in the workplace
- Creating or sharing virtual and in-person summer internship/job opportunities at your organization
- Developing a remote project that students could complete for your organization during the academic year and throughout breaks
- Connecting with students virtually for one-on-one or small group conversations on topics ranging from informational interviews, industry chats, mock interviews, networking and job search discussions and more
If you can offer assistance in one of these ways, or if you have other career exploration ideas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are others in your network that also may be interested in helping, we encourage you to share this with them too.