You can schedule a one-on-one career transition advising appointment to:
- Help identify your skills, strengths, values and interests
- Take a career assessment or personality inventory
- Develop a graduate study or law school application plan
- Research and discuss possible career options
- Create and/or assess your job search strategy
- Have your CV, resume and/or cover letter critiqued
- Identify contacts and resources to assist with your job search
- Practice interview skills
You can schedule an appointment using the Handshake online career management system. If you have not yet set up your free Handshake account or do not remember your login credentials, you can find instructions to activate your account on Handshake's site.
To make the most of your appointment, we recommend reviewing and reflecting beforehand on a few common motivations for career transitions.
Please note that demand for alumni career advising appointments is very high. When booking, the next available appointment may not be for two to three weeks from the time you request an appointment. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.