We offer in person and virtual one-on-one advising for undergraduate and graduate students to help them reflect on their values and strengths, pursue opportunities that match their unique interests and design personalized plans to achieve their goals.
Students of all years, interests and in all stages of their career development are welcome.
In addition to scheduled appointments, we offer 15-minute drop-in sessions for undergraduates on Fridays during the academic year between 12-4 p.m.. Drop-ins do not require an appointment.
Common topics for undergraduates include:
- Career exploration
- Internship, job and fellowship search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Resume, cover letter, personal statement reviews
- Developing graduate school plans and application reviews
Common topics for graduate students include:
- Exploring career options for Ph.D.'s
- Creating and revising CVs, resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Refining communications and networking skills