We offer in person and virtual one-on-one advising for undergraduate and graduate students to help them reflect on their values and strengths, pursue opportunities that match their unique interests and design personalized plans to achieve their goals.
Students of all years, interests and in all stages of their career development are welcome.
In addition to scheduled appointments, we offer 15-minute drop-in sessions for undergraduates on Fridays during the academic year between 12-4 p.m. Drop-ins do not require an appointment.
Please note that face coverings are required in the Center for Career Development. A face covering will be provided for you if you do not have one.
Common topics for undergraduates
- Career exploration
- Internship, job and fellowship search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Resume, cover letter, personal statement reviews
- Developing graduate school plans and application reviews
Common topics for graduate students
- Exploring career options for Ph.D.'s
- Creating and revising CVs, resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Refining communications and networking skills