Career advisers offer virtual one-on-one advising for undergraduate and graduate students to help them reflect on their values and strengths, pursue opportunities that match their unique interests and design personalized plans to achieve their goals. We also offer virtual drop-in advising sessions (no appointment needed) on Fridays during the academic year from noon to 4 p.m.
There are no prerequisites to make an appointment and students of all years are welcome.
Common topics for undergraduates include:
- Career exploration
- Internship, job and fellowship search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Resume, cover letter, personal statement reviews
- Developing graduate school plans and application reviews
Common topics for graduate students include:
- Exploring career options for Ph.D.'s
- Creating and revising CVs, resumes and cover letters
- Preparing for interviews
- Refining communications and networking skills