Drop-ins are 15-minute, in-person advising sessions for undergraduates that do not require an appointment.
Students are welcome to come at any point during those times that fit their schedules. They are held at the Center for Career Development (above the U-Store on 36 University Place).
- There will not be drop-in advising from Dec. 26-Jan. 2
- Drop-ins will be virtual from Jan. 3-27
- In-person drop-ins will resume on Jan. 30
You can come to drop-ins to just talk through your interests and possible options, you do not need to have anything prepared to meet with an adviser. Common topics covered during drop-in sessions include:
- How the Center for Career Development can help you
- Starting to explore career options
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Preparing for career fairs
- Job/internship/fellowship application help
- Networking strategies and how to contact alumni
- LinkedIn profile help
- Planning for summer experiences and reflection