Drop-ins are 15-minute, in-person advising sessions for undergraduates that do not require an appointment. Students can find details for drop-in appointments in Handshake.
Please note that from Aug. 30 – Sept. 17, all appointments for undergraduate students will be drop-ins. No appointment is needed, just come whenever works best for you between 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Fall is a very busy time and this will allow advisers to meet with as many students as possible. Scheduled appointments will resume Monday, Sept. 20.
Common questions covered during drop-in sessions include:
- How the Center for Career Development can help you
- Resume and cover letter reviews
- Job/internship/fellowship application help
- Networking strategies and how to contact alumni
- LinkedIn profile help
- Preparing for summer experiences and reflection time